New even less waste, Bamboo dental floss refills.
Bamboo dental floss : mint with active charcoal – 60 Meter Refills
Vegan bamboo dental floss refills are suitable anyone who wants to reduce waste entering the system.
We were regularly asked for Dental Floss Refills to accompany the much love PlanetNatura bamboo dental floss, we’re really please to offer this product.
- REFILLS REDUCE WASTE: Our 60-meter refills offer the lowest impact way of buying dental floss. Package in a cardboard case with two 30-meter refills that are wrapped in recyclable wax paper. You don’t have to use as much plastic to floss, now you can choose a less plastic and eco-friendly alternative: our amazing bamboo dental floss! Natural bamboo fibre with polyester for stregth, our floss is vegan friendly. Refills offer a low cost way to continue reducing waste.
- PERFECT FOR YOUR ORAL HEALTH: The eco-friendly natural bamboo dental floss with activated charcoal allows you to easily reach those crevices between your gum and teeth, and will glide with ease so you can easily clean your teeth. Furthermore, the floss has a pleasant natural minty flavour.
- VEGAN bamboo dental floss refills: The less-plastic dental floss is coated with 100% natural vegan candelilla wax, which is non-GMO and sustainably obtained. The bamboo dental floss is unbelievably soft on your gums, and is ideal for people with sensitive gums or teeth.
- LESS WASTE: Our purpose at PlanetNatura is to enable you to move to a less-plastic home, so not only is our dental floss massively reducing plastic use, but the packaging is recyclable so you can make sure your oral care reduces the negative impact the environment.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: We make our bamboo activated charcoal dental floss of the highest quality natural ingredients. Our dental floss is especially strong, and is guaranteed not to break when you’re flossing. We’re convinced you will love your eco-friendly floss, however, if not fully satisfied we will give you a full refund.
We also supply the main vegan friendly bamboo dental floss with container.
There are loads of great studies on the benefits of flossing, one can be found in this article “HOW FLOSSING CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE” – research findings show bad oral hygiene can lead to Alzheimer’s.